IDIOTS kill a nurse shark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
:confused: :depressed: :shakehead: :shocked2: :banghead: :angrymob:
Some days I despise the human race...
And no criminal charges since it's not an endangered species..

:confused: :depressed: :shakehead: :shocked2: :banghead: :angrymob:
Some days I despise the human race...
And no criminal charges since it's not an endangered species..

They could and probably will face animal cruelty charges if caught.

way to spend our tax dollars---have three cops section off a street and have full media coverage for the event. I agree--ridiculous and sad to kill a shark for no reason---police response--just as sad.....

quote of the day "we dont buy sharks off the street" CLASSIC

Two vagrants wondering the streets, dragging a shark and trying to sell it, it sounds like a scene out of Cannery Row. Taking the Metromover adds a modern twist to the tale.

Hope they get busted and charged with animal cruelty..

So nobody noticed two guys dragging a shark through the streets of Miami until the attorney took a picture of it on the train?

That's not right, but it seems people get their feathers more ruffled over animal cruelty vs when a woman gets raped or there is a child abuse case... animal vs human? hmmm

It's an animal people, not right, but at the end of day it's an animal...

So nobody noticed two guys dragging a shark through the streets of Miami until the attorney took a picture of it on the train?
Maybe they were related?

Thanks for posting the video, Debby

Just so annoying on so many levels - sad, but with a real "Miami Flavor" to the story :shakehead:

First, that it happened

Also, like you could not take one look at it and not know it was a Nurse Shark - dosen't anyone at local stations dive - someone should have been able to identify the shark b/c the reported could not - but at least they reported in the sharks favor, instead of how sad it was these poor unfortunite people who society has shunned were forced to do this and so on. :shakehead:

It really was not their fault - bad behavior never is; always the fault of:

a) Someone else
b) Persons environment - Institutional racism/societal bias
c) Government
d) Parents
e) The school system
f) ADD/AHDC
g) Being a lazy knucklehead too stupid to take advantage of all available positive options instead choosing to waste your life and become a burden to others via making bad choices of your own choosing

Hey, I have novel idea - lets dispose of the vagrants, the bums who - oooops, sorry, lets be politically correct - "homeless" - who did this along w/ the sharks carcass.

I'm so totally sick of these people - they sleep on the streets when they could be in places like the Camillus House - they bother you at intersections - where you can't "escape" - panhandeling with their BS signs "Will work for food" - that's a laugh; offer them a job and see what they say.

And please - I've heard the stories how many of these are mentally ill, and how we don't institutionalize them any more b/c they can be medicated - sorry, we have real problem w/ them in Miami - if your heart bleeds for them, be glad to pay for a 1 way bus ticket to send them to you.

And before any of the bleeding hearts post how terrible and lacking in compassion I am, I'll say this - we contribute (very likely) more than many to various charities so quite to the contrary that we don't believe in helping others - but you need to do at least a little for yourself. :no:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom