New Fl resident - needs local FLL advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I recently moved to Port St. Lucie from cold Colorado, and have only dived in FL once - Key Largo. I'm used to Caribbean diving - so, here's my question. What would a good recomendation for a non-extreme, low current, divemaster guided, Ft. Lauderdale dive trip operator be? Also, a reasonable beach hotel recommendation would be appreciated.

Thx,
B

btaylor999:
I recently moved to Port St. Lucie from cold Colorado, and have only dived in FL once - Key Largo. I'm used to Caribbean diving - so, here's my question. What would a good recomendation for a non-extreme, low current, divemaster guided, Ft. Lauderdale dive trip operator be? Also, a reasonable beach hotel recommendation would be appreciated.

Thx,
B

down the road a tad to Boyonton beach, Splash Down divers a great outfit.

Welcome to the boards!! I'm sure some of the FL people will help you out with your questions!!

btaylor999:

Thx,
B
B, Welcome to SB! Welcome to Florida as well. Sorry I can't help you with that area but someone here will, I'm sure of it. This is a great bunch and you're gonna love it here. Be safe and happy diving!!

The Florida Conch Divers are bound to help you out!

Laurens
BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon

Not the btaylor999, never thought I'd see you here. Welcome to SB my friend.
You can hook up with the Coch divers, plenty of them here on the board, kind of like we're infested with them. :wink:
David

Welcome to the board!

Joe

You should be able to find a lot of info on our Florida dive club forum, as well as meet some really neat members. PM me if I can help you find your way thru out Matrix.

don :biggrinba

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom