Looking for Dive Buddies around Venice, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello, Looking for Dive buddies around Venice, FL. I dive with one other person, looking for one or two more divers male or female to dive around Venice, Sarasota area. I have a 19ft boat with GPS system. We try and do 2 dives on the weekend, usually on saturday. If interested drop me a email robscorpio941@comcast.net.

Hi robscorpio941, welcome to ScubaBoard, tons of FL divers here, check the Florida Conch Divers forum, they are an active bunch.
David

btw: can I just call you rob? :D

Welcome to the board!

Joe

A diver with his own boat should never want for buddies or after dive beer. :cheers: Enjoy scouting our forums, but click here for the Florida Conch Divers dive club forum and subscribe to it so it'll show up in your UserCP.

don
:cowboy2:

robscorpio941:
Hello, Looking for Dive buddies around Venice, FL. I dive with one other person, looking for one or two more divers male or female to dive around Venice, Sarasota area. I have a 19ft boat with GPS system. We try and do 2 dives on the weekend, usually on saturday. If interested drop me a email robscorpio941@comcast.net.
Heya, Rob....Welcome to SB! Now that everyone knows you have a boat w/ GPS, I'll bet you'll be overbooked! There's several SBers from that area. It's about 2 hr. drive for me but would be worth the trip. :D You say every Saturday? What sites have you been to? I'll get an e-mail out to ya. Try to save me a spot- sheesh, no doubt you're gonna be Mr. Popular!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Hello all forgot to mention that I was new to the scuba board, wasn't sure how this message board works, but I figured it out sorry for not responding yesterday.

Lil38:
Heya, Rob....Welcome to SB! Now that everyone knows you have a boat w/ GPS, I'll bet you'll be overbooked! There's several SBers from that area. It's about 2 hr. drive for me but would be worth the trip. :D You say every Saturday? What sites have you been to? I'll get an e-mail out to ya. Try to save me a spot- sheesh, no doubt you're gonna be Mr. Popular!
Hello Lil38 sorry for not responding yesterday I wasnt sure how this message board worked first time user. Just drop me an email when you can dive and I'll get back with ya. Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom