Aug. 5th/6th Fort Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone. We just booked a last minute trip to Fort Lauderdale. We are looking to do a three tank dive on Friday the 5th and Saturday the 6th. Anyone have any suggestions? We are staying at Deerfield Beach. If anyone would like to join us you are welcome as well. We are leaving on a 4 night liveaboard trip this evening and will be returning to Houston Wednesday night to fly to Fort Lauderdale early Thursday morning. I will be checking the board today up until 5pm CST and will check again when we get back Wednesday evening. I will have my laptop with me on vacation. There are so many dive ops just don't know which to choose.

SteveDiver:
Hello everyone. We just booked a last minute trip to Fort Lauderdale. We are looking to do a three tank dive on Friday the 5th and Saturday the 6th. Anyone have any suggestions? We are staying at Deerfield Beach. If anyone would like to join us you are welcome as well.
The run from the dock to the divesites is really short in SE Florida, so most boats just do 2 tank trips, but you can gang a bunch of those together if you want.

For example, Splashdown, in Boyton Beach (about 10 miles north of Deerfield Beach) will be doing THREE 2 tank trips on both Aug 6 and 7. 5:30A, 10A, and 4PM.
I'm booked onto the Saturday 10AM Splashdown.

Charlie Allen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom