Congrats Conch Republic Divers!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cardzard

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Congrats Gary & Brenda
Conch Republic Divers scored 99.3 in the readers review of dive Op's in Key Largo in the April edition of Scuba Diving magazine. Their score was by far the highest and well deserving IMO.
We have known they were the best for years
Next we will read about Gary's wings.:D

Congrats!!!

Can't wait to dive with you guys again!!!

they kick glutious maximus, that's for sure

love their staff and boats

Meant to post my congratulations when I first read the rating and review!

Congratulations, Gary & Brenda. Well deserved accolades. Hope I get a chance to dive with you folks again (but currently South America and Africa have higher priority than the Keys!).

I just got around to reading my copy. Congratulations Gary and Brenda.
Today I booked our week of diving for this June and I can't wait to get there and meet them. Brenda was extremely helpful and found me a great condo to stay in while at Tavernier.
Thanks again Brenda!

Irene

Admiral Brenda and I thank you all for your congrats. We were quite surprised to see this as we thought Scuba Diving Magazine had discontinued the shop ratings in 2003. We really appreciate your support and look forward serving your diving needs here in the Upper Keys in the future.

Good Diving,

Congratulations!!! Well deserved!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom