Good Friday Beach Dive, Anybody Off!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChillyWilly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any of you Conchers OFF on GOOD FRIDAY, if not call in sick !!! What better way to celebrate than doing a dive and give thanks for all this wonderful underwater life that we get to enjoy. Anyway I'm open for suggestions, if you all want we can do HIBISCUS or any other location of choice. The more the merrier for this one.

Paging all locals !!!!!!!

OBXDIVEGUY
HOWARDE
SCUBA_JENNY
MARVEL
MAMBO_DAVE
SFLDIVER
BJPELL

And the many more that I don't know by name!!!! Let dive Friday AM !!!!!!

Cheers, Walter.........

I'm off all next week and want to dive as much as possible - beach or boat but prefer beach since it's been so long since doing a beach dive. PM me is you want to hook up, morning-noon-or nite!

I am down for Ocean fest the April,20th-24th you going ?
up for a dive? or two let me know,Oh I am not local!Or am I?
Brad

Good Friday... we'll be in Colorado. Otherwise, you know we'd be up for it. :sad:

We'll be back on the 26th... :D

howarde:
Good Friday... we'll be in Colorado. We'll be back on the 26th... :D
Looks like I will not see you guys,will be back down In May one weekend and try to get a dive in!

moneysavr:
Looks like I will not see you guys,will be back down In May one weekend and try to get a dive in!
We'll be in FL most of May.

DiverChick7:
I'm off all next week and want to dive as much as possible - beach or boat but prefer beach since it's been so long since doing a beach dive. PM me is you want to hook up, morning-noon-or nite!

Sounds good !! I'll be able to dive Friday in the morning, around 8:30 - 9:00, so pencil it in, I'm definately diving that day.

Howarde:
Good Friday... we'll be in Colorado. Otherwise, you know we'd be up for it.
sad.gif

We'll be back on the 26th...
04.gif

OOHHH !!! You guys are missing Ocean Fest too !!! Anyway do a Ski run while you are up there for me alright !!!

Moneysavr:
I am down for Ocean fest the April,20th-24th you going ?
up for a dive? or two let me know,Oh I am not local!Or am I?
Brad

You know we consider you local, lol.....anyway a dive sounds good let me know when you are thinking SAT, SUN, and we'll hook up. We can also hook up for Ocean Fest. Let me know the details !! You wana do SplashDown ?

Later to all !!!

Actually Yeah!

I already have off that friday and monday.
I've pulled one of the "day off every friday or monday with a morning high tide"
vacation requests for April thru October, which makes for a bunch of 3 or 4 day weekends for me. Stacks of vacation time piled up has its' perks.

My boss on the other hand gets to freak on my days off.
She knows I disappear from the face of the earth on MY days off.

On call? Ptooey!
(insert Dr.Evil sinister laugh here)
buWaahaha
BuWaaHaHa!
BUWAAHAHAA!!!!

*-cough-*

Seeyas on da beach, bright n early.
Yaks are a definite possibility.

SFLDiver:
Actually Yeah!

My boss on the other hand gets to freak on my days off.
She knows I disappear from the face of the earth on MY days off.

On call? Ptooey!
(insert Dr.Evil sinister laugh here)
buWaahaha
BuWaaHaHa!
BUWAAHAHAA!!!!

*-cough-*

Seeyas on da beach, bright n early.
Yaks are a definite possibility.

I hate you. I hate on call phones too. Wed night I got a call at 1:30 in the morning & spent the rest of the night trying to fix our production environment along with a bunch of other folks. Worked the whole day on Thursday, too.... :11doh:

But, to address the question, I can't dive on Good Friday but enjoy!

Marvel:
I hate you. I hate on call phones too. Wed night I got a call at 1:30 in the morning & spent the rest of the night trying to fix our production environment along with a bunch of other folks. Worked the whole day on Thursday, too.... :11doh:

But, to address the question, I can't dive on Good Friday but enjoy!

Find someone to take these mid-night calls, being the only sysadmin sucks, now I have a life!
so what if it takes him longer to fix it, nothing like those mid-night calls to mess up an entire week/weekend.

I've found the secret of life - 8:00 - 5:00... :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom