venice alhambra report4/22/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
did 2 beach dives for those elusive sharks teeth. this was my second time diving here i got nothing the first time. I did 2 dives in 15 feet of water 30 minutes each. water temp 88 degrees vis 4 to 5 feet with some kind of green stuff all over the place. 1st dive..no teeth second dive i finally figured it out 35 teeth. I was swimming too fast trying to cover lots of ground but then i got to thinking about why an old geezer had a jar full and i had none. the answer ... he was swimming slow.

Walter,

I think you've just been slammed!

Rich

its all in good humor folks the "geezer" has my utmost respect for even being able to scuba at his age lol

frogman_5:
Walter,

I think you've just been slammed!

Rich

why would you assume he was talking about Walter? Jeff's getting a few gray hairs you know.

Me? That clear patch up top is on purpose - it's a solar panel for the sex machine that I am!:D

Water temp is 88° already?????

We're heading down this afternoon for a quick dive. Hope to be there around 1:30 or 2:00. Two divers dying to find a big one.

thats what the little gage on me dive comp said 78 degrees

Was out yesterday and today and my computer said 78 both days.
The brown alge stuff, we call whale snot was covering everything Sat.
today it had cleared up. But there was no vis till about 16'

ok great 78 degrees it is

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom