Morrison Springs Friday 6/23/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I hope to be at the spring by 6:45 am. I'll probably be doing two dives trying to get pictures in the cavern. Anybody off work and want to get up early?

If only I had a spare clutch lying around somewhere, I'd be there. Sadly, my save-a-drive kit didn't include one, so I'm stuck here in Baton Rouge until one comes in.

Hey, SeaYoda,
I am still thinking about those Springs, and as hot as it is here in Augusta they are sounding better.

I had an awesome dive vacation in Dominica last week, made 8 dives and had alot of fun.

Bad news, though my hubby can't get off work on July 1st for the 4th. I could come alone to Destin, but we have a looney neighbor down there that I really don't care to be alone in the building next to him. He is a manic schizo disorder, really, and he is causing a lot of problems for the condo. I wish they could get him out of there, because I would like to come down more. Just can't be alone there, we even don't feel safe for just my sister and I to be in the condo without any of our hubby's with us.

What a bummer! I am still trying to figure out a way though.

Cindy

Sorry you guys can't join me. I think PHD was going to check his work schedule, he might be able to make it. Anybody else crazy enough to get up at the crack of dawn???

I almost thought I was going to be able to pull off some dives tommorow, but allas I'm working, as usual.

Gotta work. Two weeks in a row without a Seayoda fix. What am I going to do?

I'll be sure to get pictures for you Mon - Fri working crowd :D.

SeaYoda:
Sorry you guys can't join me. I think PHD was going to check his work schedule, he might be able to make it. Anybody else crazy enough to get up at the crack of dawn???

When I was hired for the job, they said I would be working 1/2 days for 3 weeks. Well, tomorrow ends my 3 week period. So I will take advantage of it!

Actually, the woman who has been training me, fought hard to get mmy morning off tomorrow. I have been working full days all week, and would have had to tomorrow if it wasn't for her. The boss lady asked if I was going to my "breakfast" tomorrow. Um, yeah, breakfast, that's it!

I even took a chance, and offered to come in if they needed me. She said no, to do my breakfast, but if after that, I could come in early, that they would appreciate it.

So, short story long..... 6:45 am works for me :D

MDB on the other hand......

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom