Dive Buddy for Morrison Springs on Weekdays?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MysteryDiveBuddy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Now that I have my driving privledges back (don't ask!) I can do some dives at Morrison during the week if anybody is so inclined. I don't go in the cavern since I'm a new diver so I generally like to watch fish and/or do skills. Shoot me a PM if interested, I need about 48 hours notice any given day and sometimes I have to pick up/ drop off Workaholic or bring him his lunch so that has to be factored in.

Im way out here in Jacksonville but maybe we could go dive Morrison some time. The weekdays thing would be great since most of my days off from work are tuesdays and wednesday.

Let me know, maybe we can plan something out in the next couple of weeks.

I'd offer on occasion, but I doubt you'd want to dive with me.

PerroneFord:
I'd offer on occasion, but I doubt you'd want to dive with me.

When you wanna jump into some low visibility salt requiring a walk across a few hundred feet of sand ending up on some 19th century bulk of a wreck?

SuPrBuGmAn:
When you wanna jump into some low visibility salt requiring a walk across a few hundred feet of sand ending up on some 19th century bulk of a wreck?

Sorry Mat, you're my boy and all, but I am not a huge fan of saltwater right now, I am not feeling the low-vis, and walking with my doubles on in sand is as much fun as bamboo under the fingernails.

As an alternative, why don't YOU come a couple hours east, dive in nice, hi-vis, yummy freshwater,no-walk springs with me?

LOL!

Maybe over in 'Bama... but over here, it's the year of the cave! If it wasn't for the Oriskany, I wouldn't be doing saltwater dives at all this year.

Have you dove the O yet? I'm gonna dive it in August, serious this time :D Looking forward to it greatly.

Sometime this Fall, I'll be getting back further East into FL than the typical Vortex, Morrison, Cypress dives. Hoping to hit the Millpond one weekend and some of the central FL stuff later on.

Two more weekends before I dive it. Hopefully, it'll be fun. If we get blown out, it'll be winter before I get another shot at it.

By the looks of things, I'll have a cavern cert by the end of August. So we can have some fun.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom