Morrison Springs Friday 9/15/06 07:00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Gotta work this weekend so I'm headed to Morrison for an early Friday 2 dives.

Anybody want to see Dagobah in the morning?

91mist1.jpg

SeaYoda:
Gotta work this weekend so I'm headed to Morrison for an early Friday 2 dives.

Anybody want to see Dagobah in the morning?

For the first time I can say YES!! If I can find the place I will be there. I know the general area but maybe I can follow some of you up there. I have a quad truck or a van if need be and will be glad to drive if anyone wants to car pool?

Man, I am really looking forward to this.

Hey Yoda

:mooner:

I have to be in Crestview for 10AM, how early you wanna dive? Maybe afterwards, around noonish?

Tom Smedley:
Hey Yoda

:mooner:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

KansaiKitsune:
Your new avatar is nice! ...
Thanks - sorry you can't make it.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I have to be in Crestview for 10AM, how early you wanna dive? Maybe afterwards, around noonish?
I tried to PM GLENFWB and ask if he wants to ride up with me but the PM system isn't working right. So GLENFWB, wanna ride together?

I could do a third dive after lunch at Sally's.
It will be up to whether GLENFWB wants to ride and if he can stay. I'm game if it all works out.

I could probably make a single dive at 7AM and make it back to Crestview for 10AM if we gear up and gear down quickly. I'd have to leave work friggin early - ick. I'm game though? 6:30-6:45AM meet time possible?

SuPrBuGmAn:
I could probably make a single dive at 7AM and make it back to Crestview for 10AM if we gear up and gear down quickly. I'd have to leave work friggin early - ick. I'm game though? 6:30-6:45AM meet time possible?
I'm game if GLENFWB is.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom