We Survived the Blue Hole of Death...a dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryDiveBuddy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am putting this here because I don't want to post in the main Conch forum :28:
I am supposed to entitle it: "Dive Orgy at Morrison" or "Fun Without Fred" but I will behave.
At the :mooner: crack of dawn this morning I dove Morrison Springs with Sea Yoda, SuprBugman, and GlenFWB who still has to let the ink dry on his brand new temporary c-card. Glen is a good buddy. We saw lots of fish (including giant man-eating bass[[which is why I am still here to write this]] and a darter). The water was clear and cold. We had fun.
The End.

MysteryDiveBuddy:
I am putting this here because I don't want to post in the main Conch forum :28:
I am supposed to entitle it: "Dive Orgy at Morrison" or "Fun Without Fred" but I will behave.
At the :mooner: crack of dawn this morning I dove Morrison Springs with Sea Yoda, SuprBugman, and GlenFWB who still has to let the ink dry on his brand new temporary c-card. Glen is a good buddy. We saw lots of fish (including giant man-eating bass[[which is why I am still here to write this]] and a darter). The water was clear and cold. We had fun.
The End.

You actually DOVE? I don't believe it. And how could you let your "wet behind the ears" buddy GlenFWB be eaten by a bass without lending aid? You said yourself it was man-eating, so you should have been able to help.

Yes I DOVE :28: Bill took pictures.
It had already eaten Bill and Mat and it still looked hungry :evil:

MysteryDiveBuddy:
Yes I DOVE :28: Bill took pictures.
It had already eaten Bill and Mat and it still looked hungry :evil:

Well, it could have used you as a toothpick. The fish was probably hopped up on Red Bull after eating Mat.

toothpick? hmmmmm....and you're going to be in the campsite next to ours for Vortoberfest? :h:

Twas no bass, twas a whale... infact, two!

I've got pictures of us live but none of the monsssster basssses. They got big by not hanging around for dinner don't-cha-know.

SeaYoda:
I've got pictures of us live but none of the monsssster basssses. They got big by not hanging around for dinner don't-cha-know.

well? where are the pics? don't make me call and harass you!

I think they come right after my Yoda cartoon gets finished
yodatongue.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom