Happy New Year From The Conch Republic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Well we made it through 2006 without any hurricances or major storms.

The Admiral and I wish you all calm seas and good visability for 2007

Don't forget to have your blackeyed peas or whatever your traditions dicatate for good luck.

Good Diving,

Happy New Year to you and the Admiral!

Happy New Years too...Several successful shuttle and a lot of great dives in 2006

Gary, you are definitely a dive community leader... I'm piggy backing on this post a little bit...

The 2006 year of Rebuilding for the Bulla's has been absolutely amazing in retrospect.. Challenges of all types, friends and aquintences passing on, new ones being born... new friends met and great dives done.... I've even been offered and accepted another new job with many great perks just before the years end.

2007 is the year of growth! More great dives, the building of friendships made and creating new and amazing opportunities for all of our friends and loved ones can share the benefits from!

To All our conch and ScubaBoard friends - old, new, and not yet met - Happy New Year to you all! May the fair winds of trade blow in your direction!

Happy New Year, Capt.! Eat some cabbage and blackeyed peas for me, eh? I did my traditional Chinese Food for New Year's...we always do it...but it does nothing for 'luck and prosperity', lol.... If you have any left, eat a bit for me, huh?

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks. Let me know when you get a chance to look at the calendar for that 13th, 14th, 15th weekend... We can't wait to get down there!

Happy New Year to all. We spent this New Years at Holiday Isle, probably the last time before the bulldozers knock it down.

Happy New Year! Hoping to see you again next July, and even sooner if possible.
Tom

HPNY

andy

Happy New Year backatcha.
I hope you improve those chicken wings a bit this year! :D : D
Hope to be down there in a few weeks!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom