Diving with Reef Raiders....Key West

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

R3D0N3

Reaction score
New kid on the the block so pardon mistakes.
Has anyone dove with Reef Raiders in Key West?
My brother and I are staying at the Galleon Resort
in June and saw Reef Raiders are based there. How
convenient. Right? I need some input, good or bad.
:confused:

welcome to the sb. You will want to check out the local forums for information on dive operations in Key West. I dove with Captains Corner while I was down there in Feb. of 06 and they were great to dive with.

Welcome to Scubaboard. Never dove Key West. Key Largo is great though! Have a great trip.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Aloha - I like the name.... but don't know about the company.

Good luck

Maybe you should try hawaii!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Good to have you here with us. You will find answers to most of your questions here. This is a great place to meet people in your local area to dive with. Enjoy the board.

Happy New Year!!!

back in May 2002. And then dove with them again because they were the operator for a cruise ship we were on (Royal Caribbean).

I would say that they are a pretty basic operation. They certainly don't go out of the way to impress you, but they're not unsafe, either.

You could end up on a boat with a bunch of snorkelers, though, which would mean you go to some of the shallower sites.

When we went back to Key West for a third time (again on a cruise), we dove with Lost Reef Adventures and felt we got a much more individualized experience (ie. we got to choose the sites we dove) and it was just us and another diver on the boat (this was late January, I think).

Your Mileage May Vary!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom