Miami Florida diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

detroit diver

Contributor
Reaction score
I've got a few hours in Miami and would like to find a dive op there. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jack

Most of my diving has been a little north of Miami in Broward County, however I did dive once with H2O Scuba in Miami Beach. They ran a good operation and I particularly enjoyed the "Wreck Trek" dive they offer. It was a fairly easy dive to five wrecks all within a 150 circle.

Marc :jester:

Brownie's Southport Divers in Lauderdale.

If you are interested in Largo, I used a boat/operation called Dive In last week. They are out of the Mandalay Marina. New folks in town. Nice, small boat, great service. I have a business card if you want contact info. I dove the Speigel and Duane/Bibb with them, cost was about 90$ for both dives.

Thanks all.

As much as I'd like to get to Lauderdale or the Key's, we arrive at 10:30am, and by the time I get my luggage, I don't think that I could get to those boats in time for an afternoon dive.

detroit diver once bubbled...
Thanks all.

As much as I'd like to get to Lauderdale or the Key's, we arrive at 10:30am, and by the time I get my luggage, I don't think that I could get to those boats in time for an afternoon dive.

Unfortunately, I doubt you could make a Miami boat either. Just getting from the airport to the coast is going to take awhile and afternoon boats will leave at 1:00 at the latest.

Tom

As a follow-up:

I'm using South Beach Divers. They set up an afternoon dive for us. We booked it far enough in advance that they were able to accomodate our schedule. I don't know much about them, but they were recommended by a board member. I'll let you know..

We're doing Brownies on Sunday morning in Lauderdale, and Coral Island Charters in WPB on Saturday.

Thanks everyone!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom