Yak Diving "club" for "lesser Tampa Bay area"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sh@rkW@tcher

supreme yak diver in charge
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Good morning :wink:
Ok let's start with the name Lesser ... lol Sounds like a great plan Mote you guys have fun :)
Kim P

Mote, I just scanned TOS and couldn't find the bit on clubs. I believe though you only need six to start a club :) Good luck!

Thanks Tracy. Right now I'm just trying to guage interest, If there are enough people interested, then we'll move to what type of format the "club "should take(formal club, disorganized group of yakkers or an organized group). Just so that everyone knows, I am not the organizer, I didn't come up with the idea, and I am NOT in charge(been there, done that and NEVER again). I just like yak diving and would love to have a list/loose group of other yak divers in the area to dive with. If someone else would like to step up to the plate and take charge...please do.

I'm in...I'm in! I think it was Dana's idea:D. That automatically makes her the defacto el presidente, secretary, treasurer, and overall organizer, right?

I think Dana would make a great person in charge, she has my vote. Are we voting? or are we gonna just appoint her?

Amazing what happens when one has to go to work while others are free to play on the computer all day.:11:

I have not been playing on the computer, I do serious work (straining to maintain a straight face). I do check what is going on from time to time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom