Experienced divers needed.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubblejunkie

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in search of safe, expierenced divers to fill private boat trips on a regular basis, I almost always have room for at least one diver. Lobster season is still in for this month. If interested please call and let me know. Please be willing to share costs. Anywhere from Port Canaveral to Ft Lauderdale. Also if someone needs a diver or two let me now, I'm always needing a ride. Thanks:)

Jerry:
I had to edit out your phone number. People can PM you for it.
Natasha

bubblejunkie once bubbled...
I always have room for at least one diver...
How often is it that you really have room? Is it someone elses boat?
Please be willing to share costs.
How big is the boat? What type?
I'm in search of safe, expierenced divers...
I'm sure most (if not all) of the divers you'll find on this board are safe. Most of the coral killers don't bother coming to this board. The DIR people (as I hope to be some day) chase them away real quick :wink:. I don't have a lot of experience (but I'm working on it) and I hope if I don't I'm not unsafe :).

This was mentioned earlier on a thread here with positive results. Jerry, I'm sure there's lots of people that would love to go diving with you. Sorry for the stinky response so far. With more info I'm sure you'll get better results.

Also, keep an eye out in this forum for dives being organized. I'm planning on a trip sometime during Spring Break (March 17-21), but I don't know where yet. It'll be posted to invite all when it comes closer.

Hope this helps,
Jason

cwb once bubbled...

Aw come on now... smiley face or not, there's no reason to be inflammatory like that...

...can't we all just get along...
:confused: Inflammatory?

I think you misinterpreted me. Coral killers = people with no intent to develop better skills, or "strokes" as you might have it.

What is wrong with the DIR people chasing away the strokes?

Dr. Jay once bubbled...
:confused: Inflammatory?

I think you misinterpreted me. Coral killers = people with no intent to develop better skills, or "strokes" as you might have it.

No... as YOU might have it... I never used the term strokes. And I don't think I misinterpreted you. Your follow-up merely confirmed it.

I don't think you (or I) have the dive skills to be brandishing inflammatory labels.

...and as to chasing others away... You may have heard the phrase "ya get more flies with honey than vinegar"... and there's allot of vinegar in your post. The idea is not to chase people away, but instead to present a strong enough case for them to consider the merits of your position. (strong case <> "beating opponent with mallet").

regards,
wb

Razzzaa frazzin' frazzzzaa ..... razzaa.....
....grrr....grumble grumble......

:razafraz:

Ok...can't argue with that. You win. You're right about the non-mallet approach. So I shall call them flies instead of strokes?.....j/k. I guess the whole...
This is a scuba diving site right? guess not
prompted a profoundly nonsensical response. I'll get out of this one with what little dignity I have left. Guess I just need more expierence.
:sprint:

Oftentimes I hear that new people make up what they lack in "experience" with "expedience" see Webster's def.#3

Dr. Jay once bubbled...

What is wrong with the DIR people chasing away the strokes?

They will keep on diving and killing coral. You don't have to embrace DIR to keep the heck off the reef. A coral killer could learn a lot by hanging around this board.

I'm proud to be a stroke and also proud not to kill coral.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom