Dive 100!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoyfulNoise

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I did my 100th dive this weekend in West Palm Beach. It was a night dive on Gov. Walk... Holy cow, the current was wicked and I think there were 30 divers on one wreck! But I was just quite proud of myself!

My dive buddy (and wonderful husband) had his 100th the next day on The Breakers.

Many thanks to my LDS, JnD Scuba for introducing us to a great sport and for being there to celebrate with us. And thanks to Diving Solutions for being the best boat and crew around!

I still feel like a new diver, feel I have a lot more to learn, but it felt great to log that 100th dive!!!!

Congratulations. I did not know I had dove my 100th until about 112.....whoops. At least you can remember yours and say it was a learning experience.

Bravo!

Congratulations!
I found out just a short time ago, on the board, that you are supposed to do the 100th dive naked. That wasnt the case for myself, (I didnt know about it at the time). I am guessing with 30other divers on the wreck and a wicked current you missed out too.
Oh well, you can always do it for the 200th!
Congratulations!:banana::banana::banana:

Congratulations! 100 is a good number and a great dive to remember.

I am jealous of anyone who lives in an area where they can go diving when they want to....without getting on a plane or driving 12 hours :wink:

Congratulations!
I found out just a short time ago, on the board, that you are supposed to do the 100th dive naked. That wasnt the case for myself, (I didnt know about it at the time). I am guessing with 30other divers on the wreck and a wicked current you missed out too.
Oh well, you can always do it for the 200th!
Congratulations!:banana::banana::banana:

Interesting you mention this "naked" diving for one's 100th, since a few people did bring it up on the boat! I saw it as an act of kindness that I did not dive naked with 29 assorted friends and strangers (smiling). I will save that special moment for my 200th and do it in my backyard pond,which I've been known to dive when I can't get to the ocean!

Thanks everyone for the congrats! It's great to celebrate these milestones with others who know the joy of diving! And I do feel quite blessed that I live less than 2 hours from great diving year round!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom