Looking for Diving in Cocoa Beach Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

masterdj

New
Reaction score
I am bringing my family down to the Orlando area for the parental pilgramage to all things Disney. The trip is slated for next week and I am having a tough time finding a place to go diving in the Cocoa Beach area.

Can someone help me? I am the only diver and cannot seem to find a charter on the web.

I would accept any suggestions or web sites that might help.

I have gone the google route, but nothing has been helpful thus far.

Masterdj,

I know of no local charters in the Cocoa Beach area, several have tried in the past but just couldn't stay afloat so to speak. The Hunting is awesome but any decent diving is pretty far offshore and usually limited to those with their own boats. The diving conditions are rather unpredictable. Most local Dive Shops will recommend traveling south to Jupiter or West Palm for any notable diving enviroments.
Some of the local fishing charters list diving charters as an option, but don't give any sort of price break from their Fishing rates..

Hope this helps.

-Crispy

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom