Boycott Boca Dive!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCMav

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Has anyone seen this page?...

Boca Dive - Florida Dive Industries Inc.

This is incredible that someone would even condone shooting a nurse shark.. Lets forget the fact that it is illegal!! Lets forget the fact that there is not sport in shooting a fish that doesn't run away from divers!!! But then to realease it and make a comment like this.. "Captain Ken's Catch and release yep this one lived"..

Really.. Really.. You know it lived because you followed it around for days or weeks to make sure it was healthy!!!

Shoot and release!!! This Captain Ken is an idiot!!! I don't even know him and I can assume that...

Don't even patronize Boca Dive and see if they change their tune!!!

if you spear a fish no matter what kind why release it? That's like saying "I shot you in your somatic let me lay you on the ground an leave but first let me take a picture saying you survived even though i have no clue if you will make it because i am leaving you here to fend for your self"......... that's messed up... in my op...

:shocked2:
Is this a joke that i do not understand?

I am way confused...??

Chug

Well the site doesn't specifically say the nurse shark was speared but he is an absolute moron to have that pic on his webpage no matter how the shark got on the boat. If he did spear it I too would discourage anyone from doing business with him.

Well the site doesn't specifically say the nurse shark was speared but he is an absolute moron to have that pic on his webpage no matter how the shark got on the boat. If he did spear it I too would discourage anyone from doing business with him.

I don't know SPEED. It has a hole is the side of it's head and it is presented within the spearfising section. Besides, how does he know if it lived...

note the hole in the shark...

in my op i think he speared it...

Attachments

• ewew.JPG
    ewew.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 314
That is incredibly disturbing. I am pissed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom