South Florida weekend dives Sept 5-7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So any body planning anything for the weekend? You know me, I am always up for a beach dive, Saturday morning is best

sixth sense on these diving trips that Wendy have planned. Have you seen the weather for the weekend at Ginnie? Looks like we are going to get wet, and that's before entering the water. Hope you have a good dive over on the other coast. I think our next meet should br over there in you neck of the woods.

Wildbill:cop:

Jenny, FYI according to wunderground high tide is about 5:15am and low tide is about 11:15 or so. Wind is going to be 10-15 but with fairly light surge (2'). Monday looks like it could be very good with little wind.

http://www.wunderground.com/MAR/AM/651.html

We're finally taking delivery of two brand new PST steel 80s tomorrow, Marvel is getting laser eye surgery AND the movers show up at 2PM... oh, and I have to get two reports out by 2:30 or so.

If I can move on Saturday (and still feel like it) I'll be playing it by ear but if anybody is going from Hibiscus later AM or early afternoon let me know just in case. Sunday is a possible too.

Wildbill once bubbled...
sixth sense on these diving trips that Wendy have planned. Have you seen the weather for the weekend at Ginnie? Looks like we are going to get wet, and that's before entering the water. Hope you have a good dive over on the other coast. I think our next meet should br over there in you neck of the woods.

Wildbill:cop:
Gee WildBill thanks for the kudos. I wish I had a sixt sense, but I don't :( . Actually I wanted to make it to Ginnie Springs but other activities prevented me from making the trip.

Have to laugh at seeing the weather report with Venice still very fresh in my mind!

Would love to plan an outing down here, I just won't let Windy, er I mean Wendy help out LOL!

Mike- if there is no interest in a morning dive, I could switch to the afternoon, but you know me, I love those early morning dives!

9 pm Sat night-just got back from my beach walk at Dania, it's swimming pool calm and nice vis

You wanna catch an early dive tomorrow?

Hey mike
you wanna do Hibiscus tomorrow morning? call me
:j

dennis
you up for a dive tomorrow morning? Hibiscus St. 8am

scuba_jenny once bubbled... Hey mike
you wanna do Hibiscus tomorrow morning?
I really REALLY want to get out there tomorrow AM but as you can see from the time of this post it's already then! Can't sleep... soooo amped up from the move and all that remains to do! So, I'll probably be sleeping by then (hopefully). Maybe Marvel may be up for it tho... if you're here just look for her feet on the balcony and maybe a puff of smoke now and then. She can try out one of these wonderful little PST steel 80e's I just picked up!

One thing is for certain - the last couple of days the beach has been like a bay... it will be great diving!

I have a 9 am fish id class and afternoon dive session

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom