Dive the Great Lakes Next Summer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snewland01

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for a diver or two who might be interested in driving up to Michigan next summer and diving the wrecks in Thunder Bay or similar locations. My plan was to drive up one weekend, dive through the week, then drive back through the following weekend.

Dry suits will be required. We will determine the difficulty of the dives once the team is formed. We would do a couple of wreck dive here in Florida to get warmed up before heading north.

This is just a idea, I'm not sure it will all come together but I thought it would be throwing it out there and seeing what flies back.

Scott

I'm looking for a diver or two who might be interested in driving up to Michigan next summer and diving the wrecks in Thunder Bay or similar locations. My plan was to drive up one weekend, dive through the week, then drive back through the following weekend.

Dry suits will be required. We will determine the difficulty of the dives once the team is formed. We would do a couple of wreck dive here in Florida to get warmed up before heading north.

This is just a idea, I'm not sure it will all come together but I thought it would be throwing it out there and seeing what flies back.

Scott

Scott,
If you do make it up the Great Lakes way feel free to hit me up,were diving the wrecks in our back yard " Lake Michigan" most weekend's & night's and if you have the time stop on by!
Brad

dry suits yep!
cold water reg set's, or environmentally sealed.
dry gloves or sealed wet gloves. hood
our wrecks the deeper ones, are time capsules sealed in the clear deep cold lake waters

I would love to do the great lakes but it would depend on whether I would be able to purchase my dry suit or not. If I have a drysuit by then then I would love to come.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom