Trip Report from Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LynnB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well we just got back from a great week of diving. We dove with Key Largo Scuba Shack and could not have been more pleased. We had always dove with one Dive Op there but the lure of a 6 pack boat and DM make us check them out. They did a great job. Luke is an excellent DM that is there to lead if you want and if not you can do your own dive.
The first two days we were there their boat was down. They put us with Horizon divers and Luke went with us. Although the boat was crowded he was able to get us away from the group... Horizon Divers did a great job and are wonderful people...
On the third day their boat was up and running and the best got better.
We did 18 dives each...and it was awesome... also got in two night dives!
Molasses, Frenches, Benwood, Speigel ,Duane....
My sons gf did her AOW after joining us on Wed. and Luke did a great job of getting her certified. We also did a discover Nitrox (since we never got certified) and used that for our wreck dives.. It was great.
So I HIGHLY recommend KLSS and can't wait to go back..
Hope this helps some of you that are looking for dive ops...

Hey Lynn... we just got back from a day with KLSS, as well (my niece and I)... And, like you, we think they did a fabulous job...
They were accommodating in every way. Ally came out with us, since Luke had just finished up a couple of previous dives. (And, Ally says she really enjoyed the spaghetti dinner you brought to them last week).

Sorry we missed you by a day or two... would have been nice to meet up in Largo.

Thanks guys for all the wonderful feedback! We would love for you to all come back and see us because we loved having you! That was a wonderful spagetti dinner Lynn, enjoyed by Kim, Luke and Bear! Hey Barry, you should teach your cat to scuba! Have you seen that video on you tube!

Kim

glad you had a nice time

Hey Lynn... we just got back from a day with KLSS, as well (my niece and I)... And, like you, we think they did a fabulous job...
They were accommodating in every way. Ally came out with us, since Luke had just finished up a couple of previous dives. (And, Ally says she really enjoyed the spaghetti dinner you brought to them last week).

Sorry we missed you by a day or two... would have been nice to meet up in Largo.

Glad you had fun... yeah we kinda did a lot of dives with Luke... like 18! Maybe one day we will meet up there...
Where do you live in Atlanta? My son lives up there in Buckhead...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom