N Fl 29th or 30 Oct??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oscar80

Reaction score
Anyone want to go diving in North Florida on the 29th or 30th of Oct? Maybe something like Ginnie or Troy. Anytime of day is cool.
Dave

I am not cavern cert yet would that be a problem??

You can go in the ball room and in the Devils eye as well as in the Little Devil with open water cert.
We will be doing a pumpkin carving contest after dark in the ball room with prizes. All you need is a light and dive knife. Oh ya and a pumpkin.

what time are u guys showing up there. i have to be back here by 7 pm to pic the wife up at the airport.

We are leaving here early and should arrive there no later than 10 am. We will be doing random diving all day and the pumkin carving will be sometime after dark. I plan on diving with my daughter and her husband first thing we get there and then I'm going in for a short cave dive in the afternoon with a friend of mine. Then we are going back to the ballroom to do some training late afternoon. You can do any of the open water dives with me but you'll have to stay out of the real cave. There will be others there doing differant dives as well that you will be able to dive with. We're a freindly bunch of people.

i will have to check my schedule tommorrow. sounds like a lan though. how le do u guys usually stay??

dave

looks like i can go. havent been to ginnie before is there someplace to meet up with before hand??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom