I need a fake wife for a Disney casting this Friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jar546

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
No jokes. Out of the blue I was contacted by a talent manager who recommended me for a Disney casting in Orlando this Friday. The problem is that my kids are too old now and I need a fake wife and 2 kids, one M, one F both younger 10-13 and or 15-17 range. I think I have a 12 y/o girl diver taken care of, the agency may have the boy but I still need a female diver 35-to late 40's that is "attractive" (their requirement but I'm not arguing)

If anyone is interested please just email me direct at Jeff@JeffRemas.com because I hate PM's.

I know there will be a lot of jokes with this one but this is legit. I am a married man but this is just for a casting call.

Thanks,

Jeff

Take your wife
And tell them, in front of your wife, that you think she is attractive enough, and if they don't, you don't need their gig.

My wife does not dive, neither do either of my daughters, step daughters. My step son is too old but he does dive. Unfortunately he lives in PA.

I posted here for a reason.

Dude - it was a joke about scoring points with your wife.

Consistent with the fake wife theme, you should be able to find a female impersonator in one of the many drag queen clubs in south Florida.

Consistent with the fake wife theme, you should be able to find a female impersonator in one of the many drag queen clubs in south Florida.

Maybe he could hire some midgets to play his kids!

Might wanna throw in some more specific info as to just what that gig actually involves ... Anyway, good luck!!

Might wanna throw in some more specific info as to just what that gig actually involves ... Anyway, good luck!!

They are not sharing much information other than it pays $500 per day per person.

Now I remember why I was apprehensive about posting this here. The only person that actually had a decent post was the only person from Florida. I bet if I posted in the NY area I would get poster from FL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom