Newer Charter in West Palm Area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bacchus_fl

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I remember somebody mentioning to me about a newer dive charter out of the west palm beach to the boynton area but I can't remember the name. I want to say it was Sea Dogs or something along those lines but I'm not finding anything online. Anybody know which charter they were referring to? If so do you have any feedback on your experience with them?

Thanks!
Jason

Sea Pup Diver (www.weapupdiver.com) in the Riviera Beach Marina. good op, Captain Dustin McCabe is also an SDI Instructor. I'm frequently on the boat (like every week) and happy to answer any questions.

nice boat, a 30 foot island hopper. well setup for divers. they do a good job with spearos as well. and a price that is hard to beat; $50 for a two tank dive.

Sea Pup Diver (www.weapupdiver.com) in the Riviera Beach Marina. good op, Captain Dustin McCabe is also an SDI Instructor. I'm frequently on the boat (like every week) and happy to answer any questions.

nice boat, a 30 foot island hopper. well setup for divers. they do a good job with spearos as well. and a price that is hard to beat; $50 for a two tank dive.

+1 What he said! Except I'm not on their boat as often as I wish I were. :)
And the URL is Scuba diving in south Florida - Sea Pup Diver

Dustin and Kristy are awesome. They are up in Riviera Beach minutes from BHB.

The area is under renovation, so parking is supposed to be a little more difficult right now, but if you pull up to the circle and unload your gear, they will cart it down or have carts available.

You guys are awesome!

Backstory... So, My sister in law decided to get my wife tickets to a concert down in WPB the weekend of 10/17-10/19. When she asked me if I wanted to go, I said "absolutely, it's your birthday and I love those guys" even though I hadn't even heard of one of the acts although I now know they are a big deal in the country world. All I heard her say is come down to WBP and go on a couple boat dives and dive the bridge, while I figure out something else to do. I pretty sure she didn't say any of those words but that's what I heard :)..lol

Then she oversaw me looking it up and asked me what act we were going to see which of course I couldn't remember. So she obviously caught on real fast what I was up to. Fortunately my wife is awesome and she wants to dive the bridge w me on that Friday and I found out that her sister was in as well, but neither will do deep dives. She even said she doesn't mind me spending her entire birthday weekend on a boat while she hangs with her sister at the beach! Now that I typed that I realized she is actually most likely planning on a way to cash in on this "favor" later...lol

Anyway, thanks for the advice, I have heard great things about sea pup and you can't beat the price. Let me know if anybody will be in the area that weekend and want to buddy up!

Bacchus_fl, check "Vero Beach Scuba Club" on Facebook. We dive with Sea Pup often and you can likely find a good dive buddy with us! I'm flying back home on the 17th so I might just be diving with Sea Pup on the 19th,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom