Key Largo dive shops (Other than Conch Republic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EbbTideMike

Registered
Reaction score
I'm diving with Conch Republic most of my trip but I can't be with them one day due to times. Can anyone recommend another nearby shop for an early morning easy reef dive?

I'm diving with Conch Republic most of my trip but I can't be with them one day due to times. Can anyone recommend another nearby shop for an early morning easy reef dive?

Capt. Slate and Florida Keys Dive Center are across the street from Conch Rep. in Tavernier.
Up in Key Largo you have Rainbow Reef, Horizon Divers, Ocean Divers, Quiescense & Silent World and many others.

I've only listed ops I have used in the past and have had decent experiences. YMMV

Key Dives in Islamorada, if you go down that far south. Wreck of the Eagle was on their dive agenda when I was there as well as some of the shallower reefs. It is maybe a 40 minute drive from Key Largo.

Also dove with Horizon, Amore and Silent World in Key Largo.

Rainbow Reef and Quiecence are two I've used when i don't use CDR. Former provides guides and has some nice big boats and the latter is a six pack operator.

Captain Slate's SCUBA Adventures runs boats out to the beautiful reefs off Tavernier at 8:30 am and 1 pm most days.
See you underwater!

+1, Ocean Divers, extremely safe and reliable transportation to the diving. They have 3 boats now, looks like the flexibility had increased including double dips to the Spiegel and Duane, maybe other opportunities. I will be heading down for a weekend from Boynton Beach. I have over a hundred dives with OD, look to increase that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom