KEY LARGO DIVE REPORT, thursday, 10/30/14 a few pics,,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
superior conditions offshore the upper keys today; finally a day with no wind, calm seas and sunny skies/low humidity. SG was jammed with dive boats so we headed to the MOLASSES REEF SPA. mdt+ current on the deep sites so we doubled on 2 shallow mooring buoys; M20(deep south, permit ledge/fire coral caves) and M25(logans run, eagle ray alley, caputos). manageable current early decreasing to light by dive # 2, blue/green viz 40-50+ FT, water temp 82-83F @ 25-38FT. reef, nurse sharks, eagle ray, numerous groupers, schooling fish and zero divers!! hopefully the SG tomorrow morning before the winds start howling over the weekend. pics from TIMG,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 80
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 78
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 85
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 77
  • m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 80
  • m6.jpg
    m6.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 76
  • m7.jpg
    m7.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 75
  • m8.jpg
    m8.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 74
  • m9.jpg
    m9.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 75
  • m10.jpg
    m10.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 75
  • m11.jpg
    m11.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 78
  • m12.jpg
    m12.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 76
  • m13.jpg
    m13.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 80
  • m14.jpg
    m14.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 80
  • m15.jpg
    m15.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 78
Absolutely fabulous pictures, Tim! I love the one with the fish and jelly...awesome!

Tim, great shot of the ray giving you the "evil eye." Guess reefman wasn't photogenic or wasn't he dressed properly? :D

Tim, great shot of the ray giving you the "evil eye." Guess reefman wasn't photogenic or wasn't he dressed properly? :D

Thank you AdivingBel. Just one of those days when the animals were the main act. :)

Good to see, and nice to know the water's warm this time of year. When I was in Key Largo Sept. 2013, I noticed a couple of big rays buried in the sand like that not far off; considering the shallow reef diving there, a reminder to stay off the bottom!

Richard.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom