New Years Eve in Key Largo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rescue Diver68

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A small group of us will be down in Key Largo/Tavernier for New Years Eve this year. Does anyone know of a good place to go or anything going on this year? I guess we can always crash Admiral Brenda and Captain Gary's :D.....

Night dive perhaps?

Island Time Sunset Cruises is having a big bash aboard their paddle wheeler with live music.
I'm sure there will be some other bashes.

Happy Diving!
Elena

There is usually a very nice fireworks display over the bay behind Caribbean Club.

There is usually a very nice fireworks display over the bay behind Caribbean Club.
Thats where Island Time's paddlewheeler is located.

For fireworks I went out onto the sound behind the Caribbean club last year. It was a pretty nice display. Diving can be hit or miss that time of year though. Last year we ended up blown out all but 2 days for the week or so we were down there.

A small group of us will be down in Key Largo/Tavernier for New Years Eve this year. Does anyone know of a good place to go or anything going on this year? I guess we can always crash Admiral Brenda and Captain Gary's :D.....

Night dive perhaps?

Hey RD,

The Admiral and I are early nighters but you're welcome to come by. We do have a night dive on Dec 30th though.
Click here Night Dive Dec 30th.

Also we've got a special to get 20% more for your $$$. CRD Cash Cards are available. When you buy one at $100 you get $120 store credit. Buy your CRD Cash Card Here.

Looking forward seeing y'all,

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom