Tuesday 3/30 NIGHT dive ("Waterbabie dive")

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
7:00 pm at Datura, one block south of Angler's Pier (Commercial Boulevard) in Lauderdale by the Sea. Let's hope weather finally let's us dive!

In the water at 7:30 pm... if you're late we'll be around the pier so come join us.

I'm in. I just realized it's the end of lobster season and I don't want to go through the whole year skunked! A night dive just might be what I need to break the curse. :D

Ummmm..... guys.....you got your chance to dive on Sunday....but NOOOO...ya'll would rather eat....sorry guys....weather is gonna be like this till past the weekend..

Hope I am wrong...but, I would be making other plans just in case...

You're right, it can't be me (and I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to make this accusation :D), cause I ain't planning to dive....:54:

scuba_jenny:
...weather is gonna be like this till past the weekend...Hope I am wrong...but, I would be making other plans just in case...
While I love it when it's like this, it's time to DIVE! This morning I shoveled two dustpans FULL of sand out of my shower. Everything tastes like salt (including my clothes) and dust is everywhere. The water is beautiful, of course, and I could hardly tear myself away for work this morning... I'm not *complaining* you understand, but could I please stay in somebody's spare room until it's livable again on the beach?

No shore diving this weekend...

Theres a couch at my place.

MikeJacobs:
7:00 pm at Datura, one block south of Angler's Pier (Commercial Boulevard) in Lauderdale by the Sea. Let's hope weather finally let's us dive!

In the water at 7:30 pm... if you're late we'll be around the pier so come join us.

Strange location for you to choose... :wink: Tell me SOMEDAY it will warm up enough for me. Ah, well, Tuesdays is pool anyway!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom