Thursday 4/15 Divers needed.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Padipro

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking at going out on my boat on Thursday morning for a couple of dives. Is anyone interested? All I ask is that you help me with the gas and are looking to get wet. I was thinking of trying for the RSB-1. Max depth is 108'.

PM me if you're interested.

:nosmilie: Not me,sadly. Oh AWOL Mike...... :wink:

Padipro:
I'm looking at going out on my boat on Thursday morning for a couple of dives. Is anyone interested? All I ask is that you help me with the gas and are looking to get wet. I was thinking of trying for the RSB-1. Max depth is 108'.

PM me if you're interested.

Scott, Talk about poor timing, just picked up a couple of small jobs. Hopefully next time.

Joe

jriderski:
Scott, Talk about poor timing, just picked up a couple of small jobs. Hopefully next time.

Joe

Ya, ya, ya that's what they all say. :wink:

Working weekends SUCKS!!! I can never find anyone that can dive during the week.

Looks like the trip is off. Not only are the winds going to be nasty tomorrow but I couldn't find enough people to go. Mike Jacobs was the only other person interested.

I'm about to give up on this whole boat thing, if it isn't the winds it's the lack of dive buddies available on weekdays.

I'll try again next week. If anyone is interested in going let me know.

Padipro:
Ya, ya, ya that's what they all say. :wink:

Working weekends SUCKS!!! I can never find anyone that can dive during the week.

Hopefully we'll get better weather. Try next weel.

JOE

Padipro:
I'm about to give up on this whole boat thing, if it isn't the winds it's the lack of dive buddies available on weekdays.

I'd give it up too if I were you.

If you need someone to take it off your hands, let me know. I might be able to help out there. :D

Marc

Scott, As I've tried to indicate numerous times. My schedule is flexible during the weekdays. Just give me a couple of days notice. this week is unusual for me. Also, the wind God has not been cooperative at all for the last few months.

Joe :drummer: :rock_band

Padipro:
Looks like the trip is off. Not only are the winds going to be nasty tomorrow but I couldn't find enough people to go. ...

I was to the Hyrdo Atlantic on Wednesday and the current was ripping. Some private boater's was there Thursday and said it was great, no current. So too bad you didn't get to go Thursday, seemed to have been a great diving day on our deeper wrecks.

Don't trust the weather report. Double check it with the beach cams that are available. Force-E has links to three of them on their first page, www.force-e.com.

--A

Well I'll just try again next week, maybe Wednesday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom