Diver death in the Florida Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rasputin

New
Reaction score
Does anybody have any information about the unfortunate death of a diver in the florida keys in 100 ft of water.

Do you know when this happened???

Also, Welcome to the best board, SCUBA or otherwise on the Net. I hope you meet as many great friends and learns as much as I have.

rasputin,

How did you hear about this? I checked all the keys newspapers(online) I could find and Miami too and there is no story about any death or even any accident/injury.

Welcome, by the way, to the board.

I heard rumors about this when I was in Key Largo Jan 25/26. I know that it was with a Key Largo operator, and there were conflicting stories about who/what happened, so I won't contribute to the rumor mill, but I am interested in finding out what happened. Things like this are bad for the industry, especially if negligence is involved.

Maybe someone else knows what happened for sure?

I read the article in the Florida Keynoter. There info was very limited but they said Atlantis Dive Boat 0 other info.

To All,
There hasn't been anything in the print or TV media here in Tampa. Things like that are usually in the news for days. :tree: Bob

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom