Beach Dive - Lauderhill or Pompano - Sun, June 6 early morning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Need to get wet and only have a few hours Sunday AM. Anyone interested in joining me bright and early?

ReneeC:
Need to get wet and only have a few hours Sunday AM. Anyone interested in joining me bright and early?

Sunday morning is out for me but gotta tell you- you're going to have a hard time getting wet in Lauderhill!!!! Now, LauderDALE, on the other hand....:wink:

Early? Did you really mean early? WoW! an early morning diver? Wooo Weeee! Sounds good to me! Set up the time and place!

Just got back to Indiana having spent a week looking for some diving then I find your post, I could cry!
We dove off Hollywood north beach Tuesday there was a strong current running north and a wind on top but, we had a great time.
I am so sad I can't join you guys but I will be jumping in the lakes up here a lot the next few months teaching scuba to kids in a camp so think of me.
Have fun I am so jealous :wink:

Gee hope you don't mean one of those sunrise type dives! Love to join you. I arrive there by RV on Saturday and a Sunday dive or three would be great. Where and when?

I am probably not gonna make it. I forgot that I need to be at a friend's daughter's first communion....now, a late afternoon dive, I might be able to swing...(still trying to figure out if I do a sunrise dive...how long it takes to get home, shower and make it to church by 10:30...hmmmm, probably not possible...)

Marvel:
Sunday morning is out for me but gotta tell you- you're going to have a hard time getting wet in Lauderhill!!!! Now, LauderDALE, on the other hand....:wink:

Please note the time of night I was posting! Having a little insomnia at 1:30AM. Thanks for catching - I'll be more careful in the future now I know your reading that carefully! LOL

Thanks for all the replies!
Time: Yes I am an early morning person. Sunrise is 6:30 on Sunday - I was thinking of hitting the water by 7:00.
Place: How about Datura Ave, LauderDALE-by-the-Sea
Tanks: I'm thinking a single tank. By the time I need to surface my tummy will be grumbling and breakfast might be sounding good. Have to go to work for noon anyway.

Any other questions - drop a note - otherwise I will see you Sunday at 6:30ish!

Wow, that's way to early for me. I'm still a growing boy and need my rest. Will have to by pass this one.

Dive Safely & have fun.

Joe

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom