8/6 (Keys Weekend) PM shore diving SE FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
By popular request and various people not quite understanding the whole situation, i thought it would be best to start up another thread to deal specifically with this portion of the big SB get-together weekend in honour of Mo2vation coming down.

The other portions of the weekend are Friday 8/6 AM boat diving, Saturday 8/7 at the Keys boat diving and Sunday 8/8 all day shore diving, this thread is all about friday afternoon and evening shore diving somewhere on the SE coast.

So who can make some dives from a little after noon onwards into the dark hours post-twilight, who can guide us on these dives?? I know due to the costs involved in accomodation and the dives on saturday that many dont want to shell out for the AM boat dives on friday, but still want to get wet and meet up with those coming down for this whole weekend, hence shore diving would be nice and cheap whilst giving some time wet and time to get together. So who is up for this? Dont say you cant swing a sick afternoon!! :wink:

I have already used up a lot of my sick time. I would have to call in dead on Friday.

Paul

wstein:
I have already used up a lot of my sick time. I would have to call in dead on Friday.

Paul
I am not a doctor, nor play one on tv, i am sure however that we could "arrange" something to get you out of it, have you ever used a concrete BC???

The other portions of the weekend are Friday 6/6 AM boat diving, Saturday 6/7 at the Keys boat diving and Sunday 6/8 all day shore diving,

hrrrrrrrmmmmm! 6/6 6/7 6/8 ? just picking on ya

dang it i missed it!!!!

H2Andy:
dang it i missed it!!!!
Not only missed it, but haven't even offered to fix it...I'm sure Simon will remember that!

Simon, can I fix the dates for you? :brownnose:

Guys, on the other side of the pond (actually, most places outside of the US), dates are commonly expressed as so: 6 August, 2004. 6/8/2004. Go a little easy on the guy; here he is trying to organize everyone!
Sorry I can't join the Friday fun, but also can't justify any time off work; I've begged off a couple hours early just to beat the rush hour traffic on the way to Key Largo. See everyone bright eyed and bushy tailed (snort, no wait, this is me) on Saturday AM.

lol K, then he meant the sixth of June, the sixth of July, and the sixth of August

talk about spreading your dive!

and how low can Simon go??? now he's paying K to stick up for him... shame shame :wink:

(we just love to razz Simon because he's so good at giving it back :eyebrow:)

Nice try on the save, but if you were to switch the numbers you would get 6/6, 7/6, 8/6, Hmmmm... NOw go get some sleep so you will be well rested in a couple weekends! LOL

Dang, if I didn't proof read my post, I woulda beat Andy...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom