New Toy For Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm out out pocket for the next few days, but when I get back we need to organize a night dive. Daddy's got a new toy. :D

Marc

FLL Diver:
I'm out out pocket for the next few days, but when I get back we need to organize a night dive. Daddy's got a new toy. :D

Marc

I saw those and was thinking of getting one that goes on my head, let me know how it works.

Mrac, Definitely is a nice new toy, use it in good health.

Joe

Are those legal for lobster? Can you say Deer In Headlights?

They are awesome! I have 4 of them myself. I have manufactured a handmount that allows me to carry 2 lights at once. Thus I have a primary and secondary light on the same hand.

Customer service is amazing!

amadeusmattes:
They are awesome! I have 4 of them myself. I have manufactured a handmount that allows me to carry 2 lights at once. Thus I have a primary and secondary light on the same hand.

Customer service is amazing!

Wow! Do you ever have planes looking to land in the water when you fire all those babies up? :D

icyman:
I saw those and was thinking of getting one that goes on my head, let me know how it works.

The bad thing about mounting any light to your head is that you will always be blinding your dive buddy. Unless of course you are one of those solo divers.

Wendy:
The bad thing about mounting any light to your head is that you will always be blinding your dive buddy. Unless of course you are one of those solo divers.

Is that a light on your helmet in your avatar?

Marc

FLL Diver:
Is that a light on your helmet in your avatar?

Marc

Yes, but I am not underwater. And I was very concerned about blinding other dry cavers when I first began caving, that is why I angle my light downwards when I am takling with or facing another caver and have it forward when I am leading.

dang! Bright light, bright light

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom