So... What did you do on your Labor Day Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Wanderer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Gang.... Living in Florida is GREAT..... even with a hurricane passing by every now and then.

So..... no diving, no local college football, no MLB baseball games, or playing golf or tennis or any of that.... Even hard to find some gasoline in some areas to go anywhere....

How did you spend your weekend.... and keep it PG-13 rated, here OK? :wink:

Caught up on sleep and some movies

OneBrightGator:
Drunk :D

Ben

catching up to you baby, half the 1st bottle of wine is gone. You should have come here and partied with me.

Since it's only Saturday & the first day of the weekend, your post is a little premature don't you think? :eyebrow:

hermosadive:
Since it's only Saturday & the first day of the weekend, your post is a little premature don't you think? :eyebrow:

He did post it in the florida section and we are all pretty much doing the same thing since there is a hurricane a blowing outside.

Oh and i forgot to add to my post, I will be working in the local EOC once I sober up. :wink:

OneBrightGator:
Drunk :D

Ben

He doesn't eat sweets, though. I thinkkk that I presently have you aced, Ben. (sp?) When in doubt, dive. When you know that you shouldn't dve, drink. Or sot5hing liaktha!! Wendy, bring offer soum wihine, I's most outtt off beerr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom