Prayers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel

Just me
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My youngest grandson, Conner, age 14 months is currently in surgery to remove a useless thumb & construct a new thumb for him out of his forefinger. He's been in the operating room for about an hour & the surgery is expected to last another 2-3 hours. Please say a prayer for him & his parents, Morgan & Eric today. Thank you.

Marvel:
My youngest grandson, Conner, age 14 months is currently in surgery to remove a useless thumb & construct a new thumb for him out of his forefinger. He's been in the operating room for about an hour & the surgery is expected to last another 2-3 hours. Please say a prayer for him & his parents, Morgan & Eric today. Thank you.
Knowing the family I know that you are all in God's care. Let us know how it turns out!

I have already and will continue praying for you, your grandson Conner and his parents Morgan & Eric. I'm meeting with some other folks shortly and they will be praying for you as well.

My thoughts are with you all Marvel.

Here is a link I found, it is a wall cam on the western wall in Jerusalem. A place of great spirituality and tranquility for three of the worlds great religions, and a place that moves me to my core every time I see it.

Click on a button and a student there will place your prayer or thoughts on a note in a small crack in the wall. Tradition says that God reads these prayers first.

the wall.

place a note on the wall

I dont know if it helps, but I sent a message for you and yours.

Thank you all for your prayers & also the link to the Wall prayer request, Mark. Conner has just come out of surgery & all is well. He is in Recovery & the doctors say everything went well. He is currently being given morphine for the pain.

My prayers are with Conner and his family as I read the post. Glad to hear all is good so far.

Glad to hear everything went well and wish him a speedy recovery. Hope you are feeling more at ease now. God Bless

Joe

Marvel,

I just read this post. I'm glad to hear everything went well. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm sure your grandson will have a speedy recovery.

Maria

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom