eager & ready

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alane

Reaction score
I am in town for the weekend and dying to do a night dive. Today is Sunday, we are in Boynton Beach and ready to go.

Also, I hear there is a singles trip to Key Largo next weekend. Does anyone have details?

I have been out of the dive scene for last ten years but got wet a few months ago and realized what I was missing.

Any help on this site would be appreciated. Kinda banging around in it for the moment.

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Your first post was moved to Florida forum, as it seemed to have more to do with local issues there. You may post an Introcuction, if you'd like. Click the "Greet a New Member" in my Sig below to go back there.

If you'd like more information about the Singles Key Largo trip, you can click the other link in my Sig, then go to that thread and read the first couple of posts. I'm trying to keep up with last minutes changes, so if you'd like to join us, PM me direct. Just click my Username, and you can follow those links.

:dazzler1:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom