Intro Cave Diving - Feb 19/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mavjax

Reaction score
I know it's a long ways out but I get limited dive days so I need to make the most of them. Feb 19 and 20th my kids and the better half are all away so I get to play.

Would like to spend the better part of these two days doing intro cave type dives. Peacock and Ginnie would probably be my prefered choices.

Whose interested???

OneBrightGator:
muahahahahah... what do you think Simon???
I say we hog tie him up to the gold line :wink:

simbrooks:
I say we hog tie him up to the gold line :wink:

ahhh yes.... everyone's a comedian :)

Glad Rick worked me hard on that "How to get un-hog tied drill" Couldn't understand at the time when I would ever need it :wink:

I saw the other post but other than

simbrooks:
Personally i am trying to sort out a few cave dives with BobbyF through those times, i might dive Ginnie a bit, but would like to hit other systems as well if possible.

No mention of folks going into the caves.

Maybe we need 2 threads one for OW/Cavern and anther for Caves for that weekend all getting together Saturday evening at Ginnie. Maybe do Peacock Saturday, drive down to Ginnie socialize Sat night and dive there Sunday.

We shall see how it goes together. I only have outlined plans with BobbyF, i know he is doing more complex cave dives saturday AM (stages, jumps etc), but seems to be free later for some caves on both days - just hadnt worked out which locations yet. Still a few weeks away. There are a bunch of OW divers that are going to be around, i dont mind doing a few dives with them, but i like to get in the caves when i make the trip up there. I will keep it in mind that you are going to be around, and of course Ben seems free too, BobbyF is already on the list.

So it appears Andy is joining this little shin dig. Still not quite sure what is going on that weekend. BobbyF and myself chatted on PM's regarding the catacombs, some other stuff in the gallery, past the lips to cornflakes as well during the afternoon at Ginnie, then sunday at OG with the OW group, possibly cave diving that afternoon in upper OG. Any of you are welcome to come i would think or help bolster these plans, post your own and see where we all stand for the weekend.

simbrooks:
So it appears Andy is joining this little shin dig. Still not quite sure what is going on that weekend. BobbyF and myself chatted on PM's regarding the catacombs, some other stuff in the gallery, past the lips to cornflakes as well during the afternoon at Ginnie, then sunday at OG with the OW group, possibly cave diving that afternoon in upper OG. Any of you are welcome to come i would think or help bolster these plans, post your own and see where we all stand for the weekend.

Turns out Andy is doing the Dir-F next weekend. Who's interested in an Intro Cave at Peacock Saturday and possibly Sunday???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom