Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Intro. Cave Diving May 1

Regular of the Pub

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    200 - 499
    Photos
    hi fred... no, i didn't forget

i thought they were doubles? i can't quite handle doubles just yet. have to wait
    a couple of months

if they are singles, then i'll kick myself as i fork over the rental fee at Ginnie

will you be able to ride before you can dive? if so, we need to get together
    as soon as you are able
    all your brain are belong to us

GDI Diver
    Go Red - Support SB!

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    500 - 999
    Photos
    They are doubles. I hope to be back in the water by the end of june but only singles too at first. We'll have to get together. When ever your ready to try the doubles let me know. Sounds like we'll be ready about the same time. If so I'll use my hp 100 and you can give to lp85 a try, maybe do something easy like Paradise the first time out.

I tried to ride yesterday and paid for it last night.
    Still a few weeks away.
    Want to learn to dive the right way
    Contact Rick Murcar (AKA GDI)

Regular of the Pub

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    200 - 499
    Photos
    just let me know. i can come down there, closer to you, for a quick ride
    when you feel better

GDI
    Artificer of Havoc & Kaos

Active

Dives
    I'm a Fish!
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by fgray1
    They are doubles. I hope to be back in the water by the end of june but only singles too at first. We'll have to get together. When ever your ready to try the doubles let me know. Sounds like we'll be ready about the same time. If so I'll use my hp 100 and you can give to lp85 a try, maybe do something easy like Paradise the first time out.

I tried to ride yesterday and paid for it last night.
    Still a few weeks away.

I bet turning was a pain on the left arm, we'll get you back into the H2O in no time
    Arguing with an Army grunt is like wrestling with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig loves it!. I KNOW I"M A HARD ASS
    www.genesisdiving.com www.aquaticadventuresofflorida.com www.zeagleexpress.com
    PADI, SDI, TDI, NACD

GDI

Active

Dives
    I'm a Fish!
    Photos
    Well the day was rainly and only a few brave soles made the trip to Ginnie. Scubafool was there and made a dive in the ballroom with Jeanne last night (is spelling correct). Andy the leadeer of this trip had to cancel as he was under the weather. I met David this morning and he didn't make the dive as he was spending time with wife and kid. So I just went on and waited for the photo team to arrive(Larry and Debra Green and Johnny Richards and me). We did two dives into the ballroom for pictures of the up coming NACD student manual. First dive was about 30 minutes setting things up and taking some pics then we did a quick set change and the second dive was 130 minutes of pic taking. Hope all these pic worked out and we can use some for the manual. Sorry guys maybe next time we'll get some diving in together
    Arguing with an Army grunt is like wrestling with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig loves it!. I KNOW I"M A HARD ASS
    PADI, SDI, TDI, NACD

Registered

Still cavin after all
    these years.

Dives
    1,000 - 2,499
    Quote Originally Posted by GDI
    Well the day was rainly and only a few brave soles made the trip to Ginnie. Scubafool was there and made a dive in the ballroom with Jeanne last night (is spelling correct). Andy the leadeer of this trip had to cancel as he was under the weather. I met David this morning and he didn't make the dive as he was spending time with wife and kid. So I just went on and waited for the photo team to arrive(Larry and Debra Green and Johnny Richards and me). We did two dives into the ballroom for pictures of the up coming NACD student manual. First dive was about 30 minutes setting things up and taking some pics then we did a quick set change and the second dive was 130 minutes of pic taking. Hope all these pic worked out and we can use some for the manual. Sorry guys maybe next time we'll get some diving in together
    Jean is the correct spelling !!!
    Yes , David and I did a er , uh , "rainy" evening dive (line work etc...)
    It was actually quite beautiful down there with the rain coming down on top of us!!!

Question? Was the Big rope in the ballroom laying on the bottom when you were in there Sunday? I found it on Sunday Afternoon laying on the bottom of the ballroom...(just curious...) Being the considerate diver that I am , I tried my best to re-connect the line !!!
    (As per my training... Snarf...cough...cough...) :11:

Jean
    "Oh Lord , keep us Safe , ALWAYS SAFE...And keep me PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT! Thank you so much for this and the Buddies that I dive with. AMEN"

Regular of the Pub

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    200 - 499
    Photos
    i ended up with a sore throat and an on-and-off cough. i was feeling pretty
    bad friday night, but hoped it would get better

it didn't

sorry i had to cancel. i was dying to dive, but... better safe than sorry

GDI

Active

Dives
    I'm a Fish!
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by jeandiver
    Jean is the correct spelling !!!
    Yes , David and I did a er , uh , "rainy" evening dive (line work etc...)
    It was actually quite beautiful down there with the rain coming down on top of us!!!

Question? Was the Big rope in the ballroom laying on the bottom when you were in there Sunday? I found it on Sunday Afternoon laying on the bottom of the ballroom...(just curious...) Being the considerate diver that I am , I tried my best to re-connect the line !!!
    (As per my training... Snarf...cough...cough...) :11:

Jean
    Hey Johnny did you get the rope I didn't - good job Jean
    PADI, SDI, TDI, NACD

Registered

Still cavin after all
    these years.

Dives
    1,000 - 2,499
    Quote Originally Posted by GDI
    Hey Johnny did you get the rope I didn't - good job Jean
    Thanks!!!
    I wondered who pulled it off the rock...1st thing I though of is someone that was panicky and PULLED it off !!!
    Anyway , rope is back in service...

Jean
    "Oh Lord , keep us Safe , ALWAYS SAFE...And keep me PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT! Thank you so much for this and the Buddies that I dive with. AMEN"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123