Ocean Kayak Trident Prowler 15 for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lobstah Slayah

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I hate to do this, but I really need some money. I have a 2009 Ocean Kayak Trident Prowler 15. It has both the molded foot rests and the adjustable ones. There are some light scratches on the bottom, but it is kept in my garage so no fading. I will throw in a set of beach wheeleze, the paddle, seat, anchor, leashes, straps, roof rack foam protectors, a SPOT Satelite Tracking system and a PFD (life vest). Get all for $1000. I really don't want to sell, so I will not budge on the price. I paid $1,100 for the kayak alone. The wheeleze go for $200, the paddle was $75 and the life vest was about $50. Shoot me a PM if interested.
DSC01467.jpg

kayak-cart-beach.jpg

Does the 2009 model require you to cut your own hatch for the Rod Pod? Looks like yours doesn't have the rod pod, which is a great feature for a spearo to keep you guns.

It was an option that I didn't take at the time. I thought that would be a great place to strap an extra tank onto. I took up spearing after I got the yak. I agree that the rod pod is a great place to store a gun. A router or a dremel tool and the hatch is all that is needed to add that feature.

Great looking kayak. I'm looking at the same model in the 13 foot. I can fit
a length of just under 14 foot diagonally in my storage unit. If not for this I
would definitely be looking at the 15 footer.

Ok, not much movement here. I'd be willing to throw in my Garmen GPSmap76CSx which is loaded with some South Florida maps.. All for $1000.

This deal just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. The Trident is a beautiful yak that is very stable and dive friendly. I just wish I needed a yak, this would have been gone by now.

I got offered $700 for the yak, paddle, wheeleze and PDFs. Unless I get a better offer before tonight, it will be sold.

That's one lucky person if there are no other takers. Congrats to the buyer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom