The Best Seafood Stuffing Ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shotthebreeze

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys,

I made Talapia the other night with a crab stuffing. I was beat over the head for the recipe, which is actually on the back of the Old Bay spice can. So take your favorite cut of fish, cook it for 6 minutes on one side, plop some of this on the top, cook for another 7-8 minutes and enjoy:

1 sleeve of Ritz crackers
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
2 teaspoons parsley flakes
1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
1 egg, beaten
1 pound lump crab meat
1 tablespoon melted butter

You just plop it on the top- you don't fold it over or anything? It's a topping, then? Not stuffing?

I'm way over thinking this, aren't I?

I guess it's a topping then, lol. I don't know how you'd stuff a fillet of fish if that's the case. All I know is it's wicked good...

You can always get a thin fillet like sole and roll it around the stuffing. It's kind of hard to stuff seafood though, like you get "stuffed" shrimp or scallops but really there's a blob of stuffing on top. I'd still call it stuffing, maybe because its a thick layer with substance, not like a sauce.
(I think I'm hungry for this now.)

You could always take 2 pieces ofr fish and stuff the stuff between them???

You could always take 2 pieces ofr fish and stuff the stuff between them???

You could. I made stuffed shrimp with it two nights ago because the shrimp were on sale. Personally, I thought it was much better than the fish. Either way its delicious. I might have to try it with lobster when it warms up and I can get in the water...

Back
Top Bottom