Crab/ Lobster Dip Recipe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decapoddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I keep getting asked to post the recipe so here it is :

16 oz. cream cheese
1/3 cup mayo
1 tsp mustard
3 tbsp white wine
4 tsp confectioner's sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp lemon juice
2 (6 1/2 oz) cans crabmeat or fresh New England Lobsta meat

Mix & heat everything EXCEPT crabmeat together in top of double boiler.
Stir until mixture becomes smooth. Add Crab. Place in greased small casserole or quiche dish. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.

That's it. Just remember that once you try it, you must abide by the rules. You must worship me as a god, carry all my gear, refer to me as the finest example of watermanship you have ever seen etc....

Scott
:D

Scott - I tried it last night and it was ab fab! I didn't have white wine opened so I used mirin instead (cooking sake), which probably made it sweeter than it would be otherwise.

Gratefully yours,

V.

It's soooooooo yummy:D

Ohhh my...

my mouth is watering as I write this down. I'm hoping my girlfriend is proficient enough at cooking to make this as good as it sounds... since I can't cook water ..

Anyhow... thanks .... we are going to try it this weekend...

If I'm good she says :D

I was making it again with fresh lobster and remembered that I had posted the recipe. I hope others get to enjoy it too.

Doesn't matter which mustard. Personal preference. Meant to be served hot.

We tried it this weekend. Ahhhhh I'm in love with this stuff!!

Thanks for posting it!

Mark

Apparently you folks have failed to read the rules regarding my dip:D I'm glad everyone likes it. It's nice to be able to share when you find a real goodie:)

Scott

Back
Top Bottom