Where did I go with my force fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soakedlontra

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Not very far...

I am a beginner diver who got lucky to get a second hand pair of Force Fins from my regular buddy for free (that I may have to give away if the boots of my future dry suit won't fit in them :depressed:).

Here is a couple of places I went with my Force Fins:

Underwater swing at Redondo Beach, Des Moines (WA)

Betty_Sam_swing.jpg

(photo by our scuba instructor Bob Bailey)

My first boat dive somewhere between Whidbey and Camano Islands

Betty_Leaves_Boat.jpg

(photo by Tod Graves)

(I hope it works...Somebody should make scubaboard photo gallery more user friendly)

Cheers

Don't get confused. There will be no giving away of the Force Fins.

Well I can always write a letter to Santa!:wink:

FFinsSeattle.jpg

Weight check after my first AOW dive at Seacrest West Seattle.

(photo by Sam Osteen)

(Jeez everytime I try to upload an image here it takes me forever! You are lucky that I kept persevering with it without giving up in frustration!)

Last edited:
Soakedlontra,
Fantastic photos! Way to use the local water. Great start to great thread! Thanks for posting.

Here's me, my Force Fins and a friendly (I hope) baracuda just off of Little Cayman

Gail_s_Cayman_Island_-_Day_One_079.JPG

That's the best you can hope for! The barracuda is tolerating you and your force fins to a point that it is letting you take a picture!

SamDivers2.jpg

Fighting over the Blue Hole, Belize 2008

SamBHSStop.jpg

At last 3 minutes of peace and quiet!

(photos by Betty Bastai, a snorkeler during that trip)

Sunday May 3rd 2009 my Force Fins were at the Backside of Anacapa Island, off the coast of California
raptorgang.jpg

Jahmin and Jordan Lerum with their Force Fin Tan Deltas, Me with Excellerating Force Fin Tan Delta [FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Sapphire Blue [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]and Art Phillipe diving his favorite the Extra Force Fin Tan Delta Ruby Red.
The visibility was less than desirable, but any diving is ......... well you know the rest.
jordantdff.jpg

When I asked Jahmin and Jordan why they choose Force Fins Tan Delta
tandelta_product
they told me "Well they are the best fins out there and they are perfect for the work we do documenting surfing and natural history in the tropics. Great for travel and they have the power we need"
ffstride.jpg

Next time when the visibility is better we will show some pictures from underwater.
ghostgear.jpg

Art's Extra Force extra_force_fin_product
and my Excellerating Force Fins excel_force_fin_product waiting to get wet again.

On my move to Florida I only brought my Tan Delta's, Flying Force and the SD-1 Military.
I might have to get more!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom