eBay seller doesn't know if he's selling Original or Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maybe post the link so we can look at the photos? :)

Their is a hang tag on the strap which will state Force Fin Pro. The original hang tag states just Force Fin. Same for the Bungee strap. Simple.

Their is a hang tag on the strap which will state Force Fin Pro. The original hang tag states just Force Fin. Same for the Bungee strap. Simple.

Thanks for the info. Just picked up a pair of force fins off Craigslist. Will have to check if I have the original or pro.

Is there a big difference between them?

alwayssummer, Thanks that makes things easy. These Force fin's should go into a museum. They were manufactured in mid 1980's under licence to Bg Watersports-Body Glove-Dive n Surf Inc.. I personally was running the Poly-Urethane plant in Hermosa Beach, California at the time. The logo we used is featured on the foot cap. Our main customer at that time was Sharper Image Catalog, recording record sales of $900.000...and a money back guarantee. After seeing a .5 return rate, mainly sizing issues I have always offered this guarantee.

alwayssummer, Thanks that makes things easy. These Force fin's should go into a museum. They were manufactured in mid 1980's under licence to Bg Watersports-Body Glove-Dive n Surf Inc.. I personally was running the Poly-Urethane plant in Hermosa Beach, California at the time. The logo we used is featured on the foot cap. Our main customer at that time was Sharper Image Catalog, recording record sales of $900.000...and a money back guarantee. After seeing a .5 return rate, mainly sizing issues I have always offered this guarantee.

I presume that means these are the originals. I was hoping for a model build for extra power output. The tech-diver model, as it were.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom