new models coming in 2014?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oregondiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi Bob! I was on your website today to see if you had information about new models or colors coming out anytime soon :D

One of the links appeared to say you may have more models coming out in the spring?????

I may only own 4 pairs (hey! like shoes, a girl cant have too many pairs of fins) but i still have my eye out for your epic fun colors and styles. They are perfect for my arthritic ankle and i pivot like a dream in my force fin wings (winglets) and so I hope that is a model you are resurrecting as my husband wants some too. Specifically in green. Well i AM the finance committee so he will get what i buy him and love it. :rofl3:

His birthday is in June. Just a small hint. He prefers green. Winglets? Or tan delta? I just want another pair with sparkles for me.

All joking aside, there are many of us out there who are eagerly awaiting your new production. I was reading your blog today and found this picture...damm i wish i had some of these! keep up the great work you do!

Attachments

• amesexhibit_be.jpg
    amesexhibit_be.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 450
Oregon Diver, Tan Delta Force Fins are an exclusive limited production chemistry. We have completed their cycle, and have not yet scheduled a new release. Please keep an eye on ForceFin.com for updates. I don't anticipate seeing a production of Tan Delta Force Fins this year, but with release of "Mission Blue" Mission Blue: Santa Barbara Review - The Hollywood Reporter, with Sylvia Earle. Sylvia Earle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia diving in her Ruby Red Tan Delta Force Fins throughout, demand may require our moving faster than planned. Thank you for your support, and thank Sylvia for all she does supporting Force Fin for the past 30 years.

I just want a plain old Force Fin Pro in XXL to use with my drysuit without having to wait a month.

I would love a pair of purple tan delta hockey fins or purple tan delta original model. Any chance of these being produced?

I'm still telling people about how great these fins are. I'm thankful every time I use them. I still think about all the pain other fins caused me every time I see people putting on close toed fins. I probably wouldn't be diving if it wasn't for force fins.

Oregondiver, Now that I have discovered how to post images...Watch out..check out the OPS Force Fin with Crown Blade. Cousteau's Fiji resort. Diving guide Bates I made over 10 different style of fin blades to attached onto the foot pocket. You can rotate the fin blade to change performance.force-fin-ops.jpg

Oregondiver, Now that I have discovered how to post images...Watch out..check out the OPS Force Fin with Crown Blade. Cousteau's Fiji resort. Diving guide Bates I made over 10 different style of fin blades to attached onto the foot pocket. You can rotate the fin blade to change performance.View attachment 177880

Thats cool Bob.. its breaking my heart you 'had' so many cool products and we cant buy them now. As soon as you get your tan delta back in production I'll be placing an order.

-always wanted ops, this would be cool
-red excellerators with speed pods
-extra force, or maybe the hockeys in delta2 as my delta 3's hurt my knees after 90 min on ccr profiles.

My son outgrew his yellow originals and it broke my heart to put him in hard plastic fins that will melt in a car... c'mon Bob.. begging here..

Skankpile, Gearing up for the summer. Have some good prospects to start overseas manufacturing for a new line of Force fin's. Did you know shipping Force Fins to China has a 40% duty attached to it, Crazy....and fins from China to America are almost duty free. Someone is finning around with the numbers..

If you just made a normal 'brick' fin in delta2 I bet it would sell like crazy.

I think I remember you saying you had an old Wenoka reflex mold: what a perfect 'plank' fin for delta2. I would love a reflex style fin in your material for overhead dives.

I'm not hip with your China talk... maybe for the pods, but a Chinese FF is sacrilege.

The duty issue always pisses me off, but because the "Peoples Republic of China" is more scared of their 'people' than we are of their unsustainable business model and moral/ethical/legal fracture they will endure continued suffering and climb no higher than the world's toilet. Just don't fool yourself and think you will get anything of quality... its great for short term batch products but as a supply chain in a sustainable business ultimately they offer very little and it perpetuates their GDP as disposable.

Skankpile, I not to disagree with you. Force Fin is a International Company. We supply friendly Forces and the rest overseas for years. The market in China is growing and demands American Made or Designed products. In order to grow we plan to expand into the Asian market and the ball is rolling as we talk. Our Pennsylvania Plant is expanding to our growth for the #USAMADE product. Once I asked a Navy officer how he felt about using a vented #FLATFIN made in China, He stated he had no problem with it...Have a great memorial Weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom