Difference between Force Fin Pro and the military version

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is the difference between regular Force Fins and the pro model. I found an old post and it said the size is the same but the materials are different. Is this true? How can I tell the difference between the models?

ams511. The label on the strap will say Pro Model. If no Pro Label then it;s the original. The Pro is Stiffer than the original Force Fin. Hope this helps. Best, Bob

It sure does, thanks Bob. Does the stiffer material make a major difference underwater?

AMS511. The Stiffer material helps those who need to feel the fin more. Plus your diving requirements vary from a Navy Seal to just easy weekend diving. I personally like the pro Force Fin in strong currents. Hope this helps. Best, Bob

Ive used both, sold the regular and kept the pro for what its worth. My diving is typically drift diving and the pro responds better in a current.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom