split fins gone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
forcefin-169.jpgToday, I looked at Dive Training Magazine. Three big full page ads of #SHOEFINS. All flat blades that fit onto your foot, just like a shoe for walking on land. Looks like the Flat #SPLITFINShave run their course. Big $$reviews and so called #TEST can only go so far. Since I first started making fins I have seen many come and go with their products. Standing the#TESTOFTIME puts us on top with the only #FOOTFREEE fin in the World...well maybe.Force Fin: Smokin' in the Water

Found this picture yesterday. Susanne and I receiving the DEMA Award for the Product most likely to succeed. 1999 DEMA (Diving Equipment Manufacturers Association) New Orleans. Photo Copyright Alese/Morton Pechter. This the first introduction of our Fab Force Split Fin to the market. You should have seen engineers from other Dive Companies going crazy around our booth. Some were bold enough to measure the Split while I ran to the rest rooms. Susanne and I had no idea our review for a Major Dive magazine was a covert inside to our new Split fin line, and our plans on marketing a propellor vs Paddle fin. That two hour interview with this lead Editor never came out about us..but was flipped to the benefit of others who were crawling behind in our foot steps. The book I am working on will cover more details. patent-basis024.jpg

Found this picture yesterday. Susanne and I receiving the DEMA Award for the Product most likely to succeed. 1999 DEMA (Diving Equipment Manufacturers Association) New Orleans. Photo Copyright Alese/Morton Pechter. This the first introduction of our Fab Force Split Fin to the market. You should have seen engineers from other Dive Companies going crazy around our booth. Some were bold enough to measure the Split while I ran to the rest rooms. Susanne and I had no idea our review for a Major Dive magazine was a covert inside to our new Split fin line, and our plans on marketing a propellor vs Paddle fin. That two hour interview with this lead Editor never came out about us..but was flipped to the benefit of others who were crawling behind in our foot steps. The book I am working on will cover more details. View attachment 185890

Back
Top Bottom