fin fun images.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have recently noticed on Facebook visitors only like pretty pictures...Let's see how this goes on Scuba Board. I will try to post fin fun images each day..why not I Facebook 2003-11-30-028.jpg almost 4 times per day.

Brad Nolan asked for a center piece for his magazine "Dive Chronicles". Force fin was in Tan Delta production for twenty years, the production plant that made this model went out of business last year. We are look into doing our own production, since this type of material ( Poly Urethane 2003_campaign_tan_delta_fin.jpg) is very difficult to work with..

Maybe some shots of Jessica Alba diving with them -nice shots like in Into the Blue :)
or....

:)

a tug of war where one Extra Force Fin wearing diver, is beating 5 splitfin wearing divers , with ease :)

or..

A split fin diver with single 80...buddied with a Force Fin diver towing 8 stages....both swimming with similar speed and effort :)

Split fin diver towing a surfboard, a Extra Force Fin diver towing a 34 foot motor boat :)

Dan, look what I found..and full of your post on Force Fins....View attachment 186394

Was this back in the early days when I did not like the Original Force Fin? Before I got to try the much more powerful models like the Excellerating Force, the Hockey fin, and the Extra Force Fin....After which of course, I had to re-think my positions, and stop being a thorn in your side :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom