Two new pairs of Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THRASH

Contributor
Reaction score
My wife and I went to Sea Lab in Lawrenceville (Atlanta) and purchased our first pairs of Force Fin Pro's. We are pumped. After many hours of reading and research we decided the decision was clear to go with the best from the start. While I admit we have yet to put any miles on them, you can't go wrong if the Navy Seals are known to use them. That speaks volumes all on its own. When red tan deltas hit the market again you better believe I will be getting a pair. Now I need to go practice with them so my wife doesn't leave me behind. She is already challenging me to a race in our pool.:cool2:

I think it's cool to have a product and forum where the owner/inventor is readily available and actively involved.

Thank you Thrash, and thanks for supporting Sea Lab. Who knows we might be on the next trip to Cozumel, Mexico, with you and your Wife. Steve runs a few trip's per year.. Keep us posted. Best, Bob

Enjoy your Pros :) You just can't go wrong with forcefins. The best fins indeed...
I am personally waiting for SD-1, 2014 Tan Delta formula Exellerator, and OPS to hit the market..i will not think twice to get them all...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom