Calling Force Fin Customers in Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Dear Friends in Singapore, Have a Scuba Board member who would like his Wife to test a pair of Original Force Fins..an one want to help? Best, Bob

Dear Bob,

This may come as a late reply to your post, but if the Scuba Member is still interested to test out some Force Fins I am happy to let her try on my FF Pro.

Cheers.

Elson

Dear Elson, Funny to see this late post. I will be in Singapore on business next week. Great city. Thanks for your offer. Sold many Force fin's to Special Forces in Singapore years ago. Best, Bob

Funny; I never really ever look at any posts outside the Asian Regional forum but clicking one link accidentally brought me here. My wife also has a pair of original FF that she could let someone use in a pool or on a local Singapore / Malaysia trip without a problem. Too late for sure but I'd figure it may help someone else down the line. The only problem is that she has one black and one yellow force fin!

Really?
That's funny!
I have 2 (TWO!!) pairs like that! :wink:
I can help you out considerably by reducing your odd pairs down to only one set if you want to trade. I do this only to help out a fellow diver. :p

Back from Singapore. Our friend John Thet, Publisher of Asian Diver, Presdient of MPAS and Vice President of Singapore Underwater Federation took us out for dinner. Our former shareholder Brian Chang invited us for dinner also on his Super Yacht Asean Lady. What a diving platform.. Singapore is a beautiful city.
DSC_0053.jpg

Dear all, noticed with surprise that there are some Force Fin users here in Singapore (I called pretty much every SG diveshop but could not find a dealer to try on). I am utter interested in my own FF Pro.

Is there anyone who could let me check out the size of M vs ML (Force Fin pro) prior ordering online?
Happy to compensate time / efforts with beers :)

Cheers,
Dan

Dear all, noticed with surprise that there are some Force Fin users here in Singapore (I called pretty much every SG diveshop but could not find a dealer to try on). I am utter interested in my own FF Pro.

Is there anyone who could let me check out the size of M vs ML (Force Fin pro) prior ordering online?
Happy to compensate time / efforts with beers :)

Cheers,
Dan
Well Dan, our cost of manufacturing Force fin rose over the past 38 years. Slowly we lost over 600 dealers in the U.S. and many others over seas. We decided to continue for those customers who purchase diretly from Force fin and past customers who need Force Fins or new straps etc. Hopefully you will be able to track down a Force Fin diver. Best, Bob

Back
Top Bottom